Direct Crypto Core Access¶
Use the low-level API for direct access to the Crypto hardware.
The functions and other declarations used in this part of the driver are in cy_crypto_core.h. You can also include cy_pdl.h to get access to all functions and declarations in the PDL.
Firmware initializes and starts the Crypto operations. The firmware then provides the configuration data required for the desired cryptographic technique.
- Control and Status
- Symmetric Key Algorithms (AES, DES, TDES)
- Asymmetric Key Algorithms (RSA, ECP, ECDSA)
- Hash Operations (SHA)
- Message Authentication Code (CMAC, HMAC)
- Cyclic Redundancy Code (CRC)
- Random Number Generation (TRNG, PRNG)
- Vector Unit (VU)
- Memory Streaming Functions